March 11, 2009

My grandma passed away yesterday. She was 90 years old and had lived a full life before Alzheimer's disease eventually took her from our family.

I grieve but in reality I understand that she is finally done suffering and is now in the arms of our Lord at peace and with great joy at her return to paradise.

I'll be taking a few days off from blogging. But I want to thank everyone who has been commenting lately about her. She was a very wonderful woman whose presence will be missed.

4 comments:

  1. You have my deepest sympathy on the passing of your grandma. It doesn't matter how old someone is or how sick, it's still very hard to lose them. I'm sure your grandma is smiling down on you & thankful to have such a wonderful granddaughter as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you on the loss of your beloved Grandma. She has gone to be with Screameralla and all her other loved ones in heaven. God bless you for unselfishly caring for her when she needed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you say "meow" x 12? Og that is just for thr kittens! Congrads on babies! I had NO idea Keera had her kittens! Funny hom weird Monkey was/is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know that we're still praying for your comfort.

    ReplyDelete